Maximise the value of data - the simple solution for complex spatial integration
Feature Manipulation Engine (FME) is a versatile data integration platform that specialises in the streamlining of spatial data translation between geometric and digital formats. FME has built-in support for hundreds of formats and applications as well as transformation tools, allowing users to build and automate custom integration workflows without having to code.
Clarita frequently use FME to translate data between spatial and asset management systems. We have found that in comparison with other integration platforms, FME offers superior support for geographic information system (GIS), computer-aided design (CAD) and raster graphics software.
FME is our technology of choice for:
- Data Integration - Convert and transform data to form a unified view of Enterprise information
- Data Transformation - Alter the structure, content, and characteristics of data to make it more useful for needs
- Spatial Data - Consider the connection between data and the location it represents to unlock new insights
- Application Integration - Create connections between various applications to allow for direct communication
- Data Conversion - Configure data for use in specific and niche applications
- Data Validation - Verify the quality of data to make better, more informed business decisions
No coding required
FME provides a visual interface which is easy to follow
Use the FME suite to schedule workflows, run them in response to triggers, or turn them into self-serve integration tools.
Best support for spatial data
FME has been built to understand coordinate systems, elevation and other spatial attributes as well as formats like 3D and raster imagery.
Improve data quality
Transformers are available within FME workflows to validate data at any step to maintain data quality.